Sun, Nov 26|
Intro to The Art of Relaxing
Elevate Your Inner Calm through learning the Art of Relaxation
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Edmonton, 9343 50 St NW #1, Edmonton, AB T6B 2L5, Canada
About the event
Join Ting Elger as she helps you unleash the power of serenity and embrace tranquility as you embark on a journey of self-discovery and relaxation at our Intro to art of Relaxing workshop. In this rejuvenating and immersive 90 minute experience, we'll explore the exquisite art of relaxation, offering you a respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Learn how to be Anti Hustle, fight stress & toxicity and be PRO Calm and discover the True, Happy YOU!
What to Expect:
1. The Sanctuary of Stillness: Step into a haven of peace, where soothing music, gentle lighting, and a welcoming ambiance create the perfect atmosphere for unwinding.
2. Mindful Meditation: Learn the transformative practice of mindfulness meditation. Our expert instructor will guide you through various meditation techniques designed to quiet the mind, reduce stress, and cultivate inner peace.
3. Yoga & Gentle Movement: Experience the rejuvenating effects of gentle yoga and movement exercises. These practices will help release physical tension and promote overall well-being.
4. Nourishing Your Senses: Savor healthy, delicious herbal teas that cater to your physical and emotional nourishment. As well as explore your senses with Aromatherapy which lead us into self massage.
5. Creative Expression: Tap into your artistic side with creative activities designed to stimulate relaxation. Whether it's mindful coloring, expressive painting, or journalling, you'll have the opportunity to channel your emotions and find joy in the process.
6. Nature Walk & Grounding: Immerse yourself in the natural world through a guided outdoor walk. Reconnect with the earth, observe the beauty of the surrounding environment, and experience grounding exercises that enhance your connection with nature.
This class is designed for anyone, but ultimately created for those just stepping out of the hustle and bustle of life, that need the basic tools to learn to relax.
Please arive 10-15 minutes early so that everyone can be settled and ready to start on time. Wear comfortable clothing that you can do yoga in and also bring proper outerwear for our time spent outside. We also encourage you to bring your journal, blanket, eye pillow, stuffies,etc. that will make feel happy and more comfortable & cozy.
General Admission$33.00Tax: +$1.65 GST+$0.87 service fee